This is Ireland First Aid’s policy on data protection. This section of the document explains how we collect and process personal data.
Personal Date is collected when:
- A Client requests information from IFAS
- A client enrols on a course
- Makes a payment online
- When contact is made through IFAS website
- A client opts in and consents for marketing purposes
Personal data collect will be but not limited to:
- Home address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit card or Paypal details
- PPS number (QQI) courses only
The above data collect WILL NOT be shared with anyone else for the purpose of marketing or other. IFAS may contact you through email for marketing purposes only i.e. newsletter or course updates, you can OPT OUT of this by unsubscribing to our newsletter and updates.
Clients that have questions or want to express their rights under the GDPR will do so through the direct email on the IFAS website, all GDPR matters will be dealt with in complete privacy.
Personal data will be deleted from IFAS database after 24 months of no contact with the client.
Your Rights under the General Data Protection Rules (GDPR)
- You have the right to retrieve a copy of your personal data in machine readable format
- You have the right to transfer your data to another provider
- You have the right to request the removal of your data (“right to be forgotten”)
- You have the right to request a restriction from processing your data.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information at any time
- You have the right to have your request dealt in 30 days of receipt
Is your data secure
Although your personal data is protected within the EU and using the most up to date technology, no system is fully secure. We at Ireland First Aid solutions will contact you immediately if there is a breach and if you have been affected.