Cardiac First Responder (CFR) Course
Max 10 Participants
Why complete our CFR Course.
- Approximately 10,000 people die from cardiovascular disease every year in Ireland. With this in mind it is estimated that 5,000 of these deaths are from a sudden cardiac arrest.
- Early CPR and defibrillation within the first 3–5 minutes after collapse, plus early advanced care will result in high (greater than 50%) long-term survival rates for witnessed cardiac arrests.
- You will learn from the very best in the business who have saved lives while performing CPR. Our instructors have decades of experience working on the front line ambulances service,Search and Rescue, Helicopter Emergency Medical Service, Dublin Fire Brigade to name a few
What you will learn on this course.
You will learn the following:
- Adult and Child CPR
- Chain of survival
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Adult and Child Foreign Body Airway Obstruction (Choking)
- Explain the steps required in dealing with a stroke (FAST)
- Barrier devices
- Demonstrate the recovery position.
This course will take approximately 4 hrs depending on the class size.
*There is no prerequisite to enroll on the CFR Course.
Upon completion you will receive a Pre Hospital Emergency Care Council (PHECC) certificate from our affiliated partner Emergency Services Training Institution (ESTI) .
Book a course today. www.irelandfirstaid.ie
or alternatively Call us: 085 8119017 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.