Manual Handling Training / Refresher
Max 12 participants
Why complete our course.
Manual handling is a physical activity and relates to the transportation of objects or materials by carrying, pushing, lowering, or pulling.
Manual handling is defined in Regulation 68 of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work, (General Application) Regulations 2007:
Your certificate will be valid for 3 years.
All participants will be trained by QQI (formerly FETAC) accredited experienced Level 6 instructors.
What you will learn.
We designed this course to provide you with the knowledge to conduct manual handling activities in a safe manner that will help prevent injury. You will also understand the legal requirements associated with Manual Handling.
- Structure of the Spine
- Principles of Safe Moving Handling
- Practical exercise
On completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Understand legal requirements of the employer and employee in relation to Manual Handling
- Understand the limitations of the spine and muscular system
- Identify the hazards associated with Manual Handling tasks
- Perform Manual Handling tasks in a safe and effective manner.
We will deliver the full course in 3 hours to a maximum of 12 participants at your company’s premises, or alternatively book an online course with us today.
Call: 085 8119017